Samsung S10 is one of the new models of the line from the famous brand. All the contents of this smartphone are perfectly suitable for both entertainment and other useful purposes. Despite this, quite a lot of people are looking for feasible ways to mirror Samsung S10 to TV, bypassing the standard tools that are in the phone by default. In this article, we will consider two such methods of Galaxy S10 screen mirroring.
How to Mirror Samsung S10 to TV
According to the name of the application itself, this is a very cool tool for screen share Galaxy S10. With it, you can screen share Galaxy S10 to your TV, computer, and even to other smartphones. In addition to the above, this application is endowed with a number of functions that can be used directly while the application is running. Here they are: a quick snapshot of an image on the screen, recording video from the screen, adding bookmarks and annotations and controlling your phone directly from your computer. In order not to make a mistake in the principle of operation of this application, follow our instructions.
- Download and install this application on your Galaxy S10 and TV.
- Open the app on your smartphone and TV and take a look at the fact that they are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- After that, we connect the Samsung Galaxy S10 and the TV. This can be done in three different ways:
- Using a PIN code. Click on the “Number” icon, which you will find at the top right on the smartphone screen and enter the code that will be displayed on your TV screen.
- Using Wi-Fi: on your smartphone, find the blue button with the letter “M”. The search for available devices to connect to will begin. When the phone detects the TV, select it.
- Using a QR code: A code will appear on the screen of your TV, you can scan it using the application on your smartphone.
As soon as you use one of the three methods, the screen share Galaxy S10 will immediately appear on your TV.
This tool looks like a multimedia adapter or a key with which you can screen mirroring Samsung S10 to any TV by connecting your smartphone directly. With it, you can make any Smart TV and connect your smartphone and TV so that you can show all the actions performed with your Galaxy on the TV. This tool is suitable for any mobile platform from Android to Windows. Here is an instruction on how to use this tool correctly for screen mirroring S10.
- Find the shortcuts window on your smartphone, for this you just need to swipe down from the very top edge of the S10.
- Find the Smart View label and click on it.
- It will start scanning all the devices available for connection nearby. In this window, find your TV and select it by touching the icon with the name on the smartphone screen.
You will see that the screen mirroring Galaxy S10 directly on the screen of your TV.
As you can understand from the article, Samsung Galaxy S10 screen mirroring to your TV is quite simple. You should simply apply the tools that we told you about in our article. If you still can’t find an application that can replace the standard tools of your Galaxy S10, then ApowerMirror can be an excellent choice with wide functionality and speed of operation. If you prefer a hardware device, then iPazzPort will definitely be your ideal choice.