Samsung Galaxy S10 5G will be the most classy smartphone in 2019. It will apply many new systems inside that other smartphones never use it before. As the examples are the 5G network and sag AMOLED dynamic screen in 6.7”. The phone has 1440p+ resolution and it becomes the first device which has an ultrasonic fingerprint reader. Apparently, this S10 5G also becomes the biggest Samsung flagship where it will be the competitor of Note9. Definitely, there are more than above specs inside. Let’s learn the specs properly while waiting for the release date.
Find your Happiness with Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Camera
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G which has many network supports presents a professional camera feature. The phone that runs in mmWave, Sub-6GHz and Wi-Fi 6 networks matches for you who like hunting photo. You can use the rear camera and the front camera for any activities. Even, it espouses your hobby of selfie while showing the beautiful backgrounds.
Okay, here is some information related to the camera features for more information:
- The camera is complete with a 3D flight time module to focus on the live video and 3D image capture.
- The main shot of the camera has a 12MP sensor with the dual aperture (f/ 2.4) and Dual Pixel AF (f/ 1.5). It also joins to the 2x 12MP telephoto camera. On the other hands, there is an ultra-wide camera in 16MP 123o.
- The rear camera comes with double OIS on the quad camera.
- You may use the rear camera to take video with 4K HDR10+ and enjoy it on the wide screen.
- You can also make 4K video through the selfie camera that has a 10MP sensor. The sensor of 3D ToF comes from the pill-shaped hole.
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Battery and Stereo
Well, the sophisticated feature of the phone also falls on the battery. The capacity of 4.500mAh becomes it as the big battery and durable. It is because the phone needs 25W to support a Super Fast Charging that is compatible with USB Power Delivery 3.0. In addition, Samsung Galaxy S10 5G still has Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 and the Wireless PowerShare. By the way, the Wireless PowerShare can be the wireless power bank.
The last specs of Samsung Galaxy S10 5G are about the stereo speaker. Apparently, these 5G specs get IP68 range because the stereo speaker supports Dolby Atmos. Okay, those are the specs that you will need. In fact, this new series of Samsung Galaxy S10 is really different and superb. Will you pass this smartphone?