Hello, guys! Seemly you are enjoying your new smartphone from Samsung. What do you think after using Samsung Galaxy S10? This smartphone comes with a Wireless PowerShare feature to charge the power. Apparently there are still many people want to know how to use this new feature. It is because there is not much information about using this feature. Even though, this page comes to inform you about the utility of the Galaxy S10 Wireless PowerShare feature. This case is very essential for everyone who already have Galaxy S10.
How to use Wireless PowerShare on Samsung Galaxy S10
For your information there are two ways for use Wireless PowerShare on the Samsung Galaxy S10. It is for a device to device and dual charging. However, not all smartphones compatible with this feature but only the devices in the Qi feature. On the other hands, the galaxy S10 is the smartphone which has artificial intelligence to learns your behavior. So, it can automatically adapt to power-saving modes and restrict less frequently. This way, certainly, maintain power for longer.
- Device to Device
- Activate the feature of Wireless PowerShare on your notification panel.
- Further, place the other devices on the center of the Galaxy S10 with their backs facing.
- Separate the devices when the power has been enough or the other device is full.
In addition, the location of the charging coil may vary by device model. You might adjust the devices until they connect with each other properly. Usually, it automatically transfers power from your Galaxy S10 if the battery on your device is getting low.
- Dual Charging
- Start from the notification panel on your Galaxy S10 and tap the Wireless PowerShare icon to switch it on.
- Put the center of the Galaxy S10 with another device. Actually, this way is the same as number 2 above.
- Tap “OK” after the device connects and the screen confirms.
- Usually, there will be a message telling that the device is charging if you pull down the notification panel. Besides that, the green Wireless PowerShare icon appears on the display bar or on your Always On Display panel.
Now, you can use the Wireless PowerShare in two ways and it is extremely fun. Let’s spread this knowing how to use Wireless PowerShare on Samsung Galaxy S10 wider. Enjoy it!
I am the founder and managing editor of this website. Me and my team share tips, tricks, news, reviews, and guides for your electronic devices.