There are many reasons why you will need to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S10. Recovery Mode is a special boot mode for the Galaxy S9, which allows you to perform various manipulations (more about them below) even before the launch of the Android operating system. For example, there was some kind of failure in the system, and it does not boot, and you did a factory reset and everything worked. You will be able to figure out how to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S10 if you forgot your password or graphic key (depending on what you prefer to lock your phone), knowing some of the tricks of modern versions of Android and how to factory reset Galaxy S10.
How Can This Be Advantageous
Modern Samsung Galaxy models have a huge number of opportunities to preserve the security of user data. Here you have a fingerprint sensor, an iris scanner, a pin code, a graphic key, and many, many other things that protect the phone. Is it cool? Undoubtedly. However, everything changes dramatically at the moment when the user starts having problems with one of these positions. What to do? There are two options:
- Use a Samsung account. We really hope that you have not forgotten it. We go to a special page on the official Samsung website, enter the email address and password. Now you can safely unlock your Galaxy – we remove the password or PIN code in one click!
- Don’t you remember anything? Then the most radical means remains – the complete Galaxy S10 factory reset settings and content. Below are the instructions for the most popular models – Galaxy S10, Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S8 (the method via the Recovery menu will suit you). Attention! All data will be deleted from the device after hard reset Samsung S10.
Hard Reset Galaxy S10 Without the Password
How to hard reset Samsung phone without password? The problem can overtake the user at the wrong time – in the absence of the Internet. In this case, authorization in Google is not possible. There are two ways to deal with this circumstance:
- find a place with Wi-Fi, which is stored in the device (it is relevant if the automatic connection option is activated in the settings) and perform the actions discussed above;
- perform a hard reset S10 via the special menu of the smartphone and factory reset Samsung phone forgot password.
How to reset Galaxy S10? The factory reset Samsung S10 deserves more detailed consideration. Almost every Android model has a standard Recovery utility pre-installed for Samsung Galaxy S10 factory reset, designed for performing service settings. Before performing the actions, you should understand that after Samsung Galaxy S10 hard reset through Recovery, all files are deleted from the device’s memory. If you need to reset to the factory settings of the Samsung Galaxy S10, but the smartphone does not turn on, it means that you have no other options — there is a way to reset the settings to the factory settings of the Galaxy phone using only the buttons or Hard Reset. How to turn off Samsung without password?
You need to do the following actions without password to power off Samsung:
- Plug the phone into the USB port so that it has enough power to complete the reset — if the screen is not working, you will not be able to determine how much battery life is left.
- Press and hold the power button until the phone turns off completely.
- Press and hold the power, Bixby, and volume up buttons simultaneously.
- Hold down all three buttons until the Android logo appears. Then release the buttons.
- Use the volume up and down buttons to go to the option labeled “Clear data / Reset settings to factory settings”.
- Press the power button to select this option.
- Use the volume down button to select “Yes-delete all user data” and press the power button to select them.
Have you looked at everything, have you done your business and now you need to exit the recovery menu? No problem at all. Select the “Reboot system now” option in the menu — the Galaxy S9 will reboot as usual. More information you’ll find in this video:
As you can see, there is nothing complicated in all this — absolutely anyone can cope. You just need to be careful and accurate.
After the factory reset Galaxy S8 without password, the phone will reboot and offer to perform the initial system configuration. Once again, it is worth reminding – resetting to factory settings leads to the deletion of all user files stored in the smartphone’s memory. That’s how to factory reset without password.
More detailed description here: All you need to know to reset Samsung Galaxy S10 (galaxys10manual.com)