How to root Samsung Galaxy A32 5G without PC? The rooting process can provide you with nice benefits like:
- being able to replace or alter system settings & applications (as you are granted elevated permission once you are successfully rooted your device),
- being able to execute specialized applications that otherwise would demand admin-level rights,
- some other operations that can be performed thanks to the rooting process,
- on top of that, you will see and gain access to particular “hidden” Samsung Galaxy A32 features.
To “root” is like to get a bespoken suit instead of an off-the-shelf one. But it comes with a price. I will later describe the “the price” part, but the most unpleasant one is the phone warranty being called off.
What is the rooting process in a nutshell?
“Rooting process of Samsung Galaxy A32” is getting root access, meaning to obtain privileged control.
Once you obtain root access you can execute admin-level operation systems’ commands & functions.
By the way, you can do this for any Android device (Android phone or Android Smartphone).
Simply put, you will be able to use Samsung Galaxy A32 at the highest privileged access level just like Admin-level or “root permissions”- a level in Windows Operating System.
“Go” & “No Go” for root access
As I promised earlier let’s dive into the “+” and “-” of boosting Samsung Galaxy devices.
Face the trouble side
- the most serious one is your Android Smartphone won’t have a warranty after it’s been rooted successfully. It’s your own risk. Be careful! Your smartphone warranty will be void!;
- If any fatal error occurred during the process, you may get a pricy, but useless chunk of metal;
- You won’t be able to use some banking apps (please refer to Internet sources to make sure);
- You won’t be able to update your firmware to newer versions via OTA.
By the way, you can always “unroot”. I will tell you how to do that later in the article.
The bright side of doing rooting
- You can increase the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G memory amount;
- You can overlock and underclock the CPU & GPU (“over” means to boost the performance of your chipset and “under” is to get the temperature of the latter lower);
- You can setup apps that require this manipulation to be conducted;
- You could install incompatible apps;
- Another nice feature you will have is to block advertisements;
- You can boost battery life;
- You can perform OEM unlock;
- You can fully customized user interface;
- Also, you can increase internal storage (installing custom ROMs);
- Besides, you can easily delete any “Bloatware”;
- And many other “perks”.
How to understand if Samsung Galaxy A32 is already rooted?
To verify that the procedure is finished correctly please use Root Checker App. The steps are straightforward:
- Download the App;
- Set it up on Samsung Galaxy A32;
- Go for “Root Checker” (if asks for permission – give it, if – not – go on);
- If everything is fine, then you should receive a notice that the Samsung Galaxy A32 has been rooted.
- If it is not fine, you can always try other ways to “root” Galaxy A32.
Galaxy A32 root prerequisites
To successfully rooting Android device, please check whether you’ve completed the following steps.
- As with any OS intervention please make sure you have a restorable copy of your data. You can back up your data via Settings -> Accounts -> Backups -> Samsung Clouds -> Backup data. Perform a full backup.
- Needless to say, the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G should be powered on.
- You are required to unlock bootloader of Galaxy A32, the steps are:Settings -> About Phone -> Software information -> Build number (tap seven times).After that please enable OEM to unlock & enable USB debugging.Now, please go again to Settings -> Developer Options -> OEM unlock & “USB Debugging”).Turn off the phone & plug it into a PC through the original USB cable.Hold together the Volume Up & Volume Down Buttons.The next action is to press Volume Up to boot into Download mode.Once your smartphone is booted in the required mode, please tap Volume Up and keep holding until the unlocking process starts.Be aware that this process will remove all of your data!Your phone will be rebooted afterward.You can now unplug your USB cable from your laptop safely.
- Please take care of the battery charge – it should not be less than 70-75%.
- Please allow installation from unknown sources: Settings -> Security -> Check “Uknown sources”, tap OK on the popped-up message. Select “Trust”.
- Internet should be provided at all times (wireless).
Another note: please verify Android version before rooting.
Although all the above may look rather heavy to absorb at first glance, you still can root your device quite easily.
The list of applications to root Samsung Galaxy A32
Several apps can be used for this aim. I will list the most popular ones.
Root Samsung Galaxy A32 with KingRoot
The procedure is very simple. Please follow the steps:
- First, go for KingRoot download latest version (the file is called KingRoot APK);
- Set it up on Samsung Galaxy A32;
- Tap the Start button;
- A few moments later your smartphone should be successfully rooted.
Root Samsung Galaxy A32 with FramaRoot
The procedure is almost the same:
- Download the mentioned app (use internal storage);
- Set it up on your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G;
- Tap “Exploit” & then “Root” on the apps menu to launch rooting;
- Choose SuperSU to set it up on Samsung Galaxy A32.
Root Samsung Galaxy A32 5G with SuperSU
This procedure has one prerequisite. Be aware that before to start rooting you must have any Custom recovery soft. for instance, TWRP recovery setup on your phone.
- Get SuperSU and save it on Samsung Galaxy A32;
- Shut down & boot your smartphone into Recovery mode;
- TWRP screen should pop up;
- Then go for Install -> SuperSU zip file -> Swipe to Install;
- When the procedure finishes, reboot the smartphone.
This app, by the way, can be used in unrooting.
Please refer to Unrooting your Samsung Galaxy A32 a few paragraphs below.
Root Samsung Galaxy A32 5G with iRoot
Your actions won’t differ much. Here is the outline:
- Download iRoot;
- Set it up on your Samsung Galaxy A32 device;
- Choose Root option – it launches rooting;
- The procedure is finished.
Root Samsung Galaxy A32 5G with VRoot
The process is even simpler.
- Again, as for any first action – download VRoot;
- Launch APK file on Samsung Galaxy A32;
- Execute the app by tapping Start Button;
- Please restart after the program is finished.
Android device is now rooted.
Root Samsung Galaxy A32 5G with Kingoroot
With this software, the rooting process looks a bit more complicated. Here we go:
- Please enable “installation from unknown sources” (Go Settings -> Security -> Installation Blocked if you already started, if you haven’t started, please search in the prerequisite part earlier in this article);
- Go for Kingoroot download latest version;
- Install Kingoroot by tapping “Open”;
- Enter into the main interface by clicking “Try it”; that will launch rooting;
- Once everything is complete you should get a notice regarding a successfully rooted smartphone.
Root Samsung Galaxy A32 5G with Magisk
A bit simpler process for Magisk, please follow the below-mentioned process:
- Download the Magisk zip file;
- Boot Samsung Galaxy A32 into the “Recovery mode”;
- Then, once you are in that mode, choose “Install” -> Find Magisk.zip -> Press on it -> Tap on “Swipe to confirm Flash”;
- The procedure starts;
- Reboot Samsung Galaxy A32.
- The procedure is finalized.
Unrooting Samsung Galaxy A32
As I promised let me tell you how to “undo” what you’ve done.
- If you already have SuperSU app on your device please skip this step; otherwise please download & set it up on Samsung Galaxy A32;
- Open it;
- Go for Settings -> Full unroot Option
- Tap on Continue;
- When all is over, your device should restart on its own.
Can I root my phone without PC?
Sure, there are plenty of ways to do so. Just choose any of the above ones. If you weren’t successful – try other methods.
Almost all Apps that help you to root Samsung Galaxy are quite simple to install and setup.
You first, download them, then install and execute them. Usually, this is it.
For some Apps you need more manipulations to be done. Like unlocking the bootloader or enabling installation from unknown sources.
There are many apps to get into the Rooted mode on your Android devices, some of them easy, some are more intricate, and although this “feature” gives a lot of positive features (like adding custom ROM) please be aware of the serious consequences you may face once you’ve done it, including device warranty being void.
Don’t forget to get a full backup. Check that it’s viable (the data can be restored; no errors are occurring while restoring). You can use any custom recovery software. This is very important, because the procedure may end up not the way you wanted.
You can always step back and “unroot” – a very nice option to have.
The most popular “rooting” apps is Kingoroot app.
Apps obtained can be stored on your internal storage.
If the space is scarce, you can add external storage.
The installation process is simple and takes a few minutes. And after this intervention, you will get complete control over your device.
KingRoot app by getting you root access can provide you with many features including complete control of OS, OEM unlock, ability to setup Custom ROM, full control of any system settings, etc.
Please be advised that you can always go for rooting through a PC option. All you need is to enable USB debugging in developer options. For how to enable USB debugging please refer to the beginning of this article.
Leave a Reply