Each of you knows that Apple products contain a recording function, which makes it possible to capture all the actions that you can observe on the screen of your iPhone without any effort. In this article, we want to tell you how to screen record in Samsung S10, S10+, S9, S9+ & Note 10 Series (Android 10). As you already know, Samsung recently started Android 10 (One UI 2.0) for its expensive new smartphones, such as Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S9, S9 +, Note 10, Note 10 Plus and Note 9.
If you have recently upgraded your smartphone to Android 10 (One UI 2.0), then you’ll most likely see that it has a new screen recording function, with which you can easily record the screen on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S9, S9+, Note 10, Note 10 Plus.
It is worth saying that in the last Android there was such a function that was built into the Game Launcher. But you could not record everywhere, but only in third-party applications, which prevented users from recording videos from the built-in smartphone applications. How to screen record Galaxy S9?
How to Screen Record on Samsung S10, S9, Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
With Android 10, you can use the built-in tool directly into the system to record what is happening on the screen at every time you want. This screen recording Samsung S9 will meet the needs of most users, but only according to the basic criteria, such as recording, pause, stop, save and, of course, the ability to share the resulting video.
There are no special settings or confusing options, which makes the new feature a fairly simple tool, but only when you know how to screen record on S9.
By default, this new feature is hidden from users. But with a few simple steps, you can activate it and never download recording apps again. How to screen record on Galaxy S10?
Setup the Screen Recorder (Android 10 or One UI 2.0)
To activate the screen record on Samsung S9 mode (screencasting), follow these steps:
- Go to system settings and select the “About phone” menu item.
- Go to the last line and click 3-5 times on the label “Build Number” to activate the developer mode.
- Go back to the phone settings and click on the “For developers” item.
- Select the “Experimental functions” column and activate the Settings_screenrecord property with a long tap.
- Press and hold the phone power button until a pop-up window appears. Next, select “Record screen”. If there is no such button, tap and hold your finger on the “Take a screenshot” button for a few seconds.
- After that, the video recording menu will be available to you. To start shooting, tap the red circle.
- When you press the button with the crossed-out camera, the selfie mode is activated, and your image appears on the recording.
- To enable Samsung S9 screen recording with sound, click the button with the microphone crossed out.
- To open the recording settings, press the last button in the form of a gear.
- To finish shooting, click on the red square.
How to screen record on galaxy s10? The finished recording will be saved in the device’s memory and will be available in the Gallery. You can view it using the built-in Galaxy S9 screen record, as well as send it to friends by email, via messengers and social networks.
Depending on the phone model and the version of the Android shell, the names of the menu items may differ, but the procedure is approximately the same everywhere.
On Samsung smartphones, the button for screen record Galaxy S9 is located in the quick settings menu (curtain). To start Galaxy S10 screen record, do the following:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Quick Settings menu.
- Find the icon that says “Screen Recording”. If it is missing, click on the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner and find this function in the list that appears.
- After that, you can start shooting. Its launch is intuitive.
How to screen record on S10? Setting the screen record Samsung S9 parameters is available in the “Additional Functions” section located in the phone settings. Here you can determine the video quality and specify where to record screen Galaxy S9: from the phone (external sounds will not be heard) or from the microphone (so you can record a voice message). More information you’ll find in this video:
That is all. This article tells you how to how to screen record on Samsung S9, S9 + Note 10 and Note 10 Plus, using the native screen recorder Samsung One UI 2.0 (Android 10). This is undoubtedly a more convenient option, unlike the Game Launcher. This makes it possible to draw on top of the recorded image or turn on the front camera to show your face in real time.
How to record screen on Samsung S9 and how to screen record on Samsung S9+? So, if you have a Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S9, S9 + Note 10 and Note 10 Plus, upgrade it to Android 10 (One UI 2.0) and use Samsung’s built-in screen recorder.
I am the founder and managing editor of this website. Me and my team share tips, tricks, news, reviews, and guides for your electronic devices.