Why is this important?
Making a video of your screen is useful for creating tutorials or videos for YouTube channels.
Enable screen recording
To record a window by picture-in-picture feature or select a display area to capture, follow these steps:
- In quick settings, you can see a screen recorder icon. Click and long-press it.
- Select the desired option from the quick access panel at your screen’s bottom.
- Tap capture the entire screen to capture only what’s on your screen.
- To capture only part of your screen, tap capture selected area and choose an area by dragging two fingers around it (or pinch gestures to start screen recording).
It may be inaccessible on some Samsung devices and must be enabled in the Samsung Galaxy A01 quick access panel or in the play store.
Factors affecting video file size
The video quality of a screen recording depends on:
- Resolution. The higher the resolution, the better your video looks.If you share your screen online or upload them to YouTube, use at least 1080p.
- Frame rate. This determines how smooth your video is. The higher frame rate means less stuttering during playback!
Third-party record screen applications
There are many options for how to screen record on Samsung Galaxy A01, as you can tell by reading this article. However, an external record screen application is the best way to start recording.
Firstly, compare each record screen application’s features and functionality to see one that suits your needs.
For example, record screen apps allow users to screen record media sound while recording their screen, while others don’t.
You might also want to search for an app that allows users to add annotations or highlight certain parts of their videos (pen tool) so they can explain what’s happening in more detail later on.
Once you’ve narrowed your search, determine the best for your goals. Download and alter the settings according to your preferences.
Editing screen recorded video
In addition to the question of how to screen record on Samsung Galaxy A01, the question of video editing often appears.
Once you’ve recorded a video, the inbuilt screen recording option helps edit it.
Select the screen record file in the editor app.
You can then use Samsung’s built-in tools for trimming or cropping the video, and adding text or filters (if available).
Tips and best practices for creating effective videos
- If you create a screen recording for making a tutorial, do it into the logical step-by-step guide and explain each stage before moving on to the next step.This makes it easier for viewers to follow along and increases your chances of being understood by your audience.
- Voiceover is key! Whether it’s just some simple narration or an entire script you read aloud while capturing, adding audio commentary helps to make your screen recordings more engaging for viewers watching them later on in their time (or even live).
Customizing screen recorder settings
Go to settings > advanced features > screen recorder to customize your full-screen recording app and settings.
Let’s see a list of apps that can screen-record audio and video:
- XRecorder (rating 4,8);
- Mobizen (rating 4,3).
You can also set a default duration for recordings and switch on the option to record and save a screen record automatically in the gallery.
If you’re insterested in learning how to screen record on Samsung Galaxy A11, please, read this post.
Enabling and disabling the microphone
To enable or disable the microphone when screen recording, follow these steps:
- Go to the settings and click on sound.
- Scroll down to find an option called recording and click on it.
- Select a mic from the preferred sound settings, which brings up another page with two options: One for enabling or disabling mic recording. Another is choosing whether you want audio feedback when you touch buttons while capturing (this can be useful if you’re using a touchscreen device).
Does Samsung A01 core have screen recording?
Yes, the Samsung Galaxy A01 core has screen recording.
How can I screen record on my Samsung Galaxy?
It’s a common question about how to screen record on Samsung Galaxy A01. To enable screen record on your Samsung Galaxy A01, use the built-in screen recording function or download a third-party screen recording app from a play store.
Why is there no screen recorder for Samsung?
Here can be no founded screen recorder icon for the screen recording because, like many other older Samsung devices, the smartphone does not have an inbuilt screen record option.
Congratulations! You comprehended how to screen record on Samsung Galaxy A01 and got a step-by-step tutorial on how to start recording.
Just find the Galaxy A01 screen recording icon in the quick panel. A floating menu appears with settings icons.
Control the screen record process in the quick panel using the record and stop icons.
After tapping the record icon, the menu immediately closes. And, by default, it records only media sound.
Leave a Reply