Resetting your phone is the easiest and quickest way to fix some issues. In this article, you’ll learn how to turn off your Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro.
How to turn off Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro via Quick Panel
The easiest way to turn off your Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro is to use the Quick Panel.
- At the top of the screen, you should see a bar with various numbers, the time, your phone’s charge level, etc.
- Put your finger on the bar and drag it down the screen.
- By now, you should be able to see the Quick panel.
- In the top-right corner of the Panel, there is the typical power-off icon.
- Tap Power icon once. Then tap power off to confirm.
- After that, your smartphone will turn off.
You can also turn your Galaxy XCover pro off using the side keys.
On the right side of the device, there are two buttons, the Volume button, and the Power button, otherwise known as the Power key.
- To turn your phone off, press the power button and the volume down key simultaneously.
- A menu will appear on the screen.
- There are several options in it. Flight mode, Silent mode, etc. You need to tap on the power off icon.
- Tap power off twice to confirm your choice, and your phone will shut down.
Restart Samsung XCover pro
Restarting the XCover Pro is just as easy.
The restart phone feature can come in handy if you experienced some kind of issue.
- Press the volume down key and power key simultaneously.
- The same menu will appear on the screen.
- However, this time you’re going to need to pick the Restart icon.
- Tap twice to proceed.
- Your phone will shut off and then turn back on again right away.
There is another way you can turn your Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro.
- Find the Settings icon on the main screen. The icon looks like a little gear.
- Tap on the icon and go into the Advanced features menu.
- After that, tap on the Side key option.
- Now you can reassign the function of the key.
- Tap Power off menu option.
- From then on, you can press the power button to switch the phone off.
There is also another method which is called force shutdown or the hard reset. I only recommend you resort to this method in case of a serious issue or if the touch screen is off.
After the force shutdown, all the data on your device will be deleted.
- Switch your phone off following the steps mentioned above.
- Press the power button and the volume up button at the same time.
- Hold them for about 10 seconds.
- This will put your device into the so-called Recovery mode.
- You can navigate there by using the volume keys. Press volume up to go up, volume down to go down. Press the power button to enter.
- Chose the Reboot system now option.
- Your device will then restart, and all of your data will be wiped from it, however, without the possibility of recovery.
As you can see, turning your Galaxy XCover Pro is quite straightforward. Keep in mind, though, that process might be slightly different depending on the software version.
How do I shut off a Galaxy XCover Pro?
You can turn it off using the Quick panel or just press physical buttons on the right side of the phone.
How to turn off Galaxy XCover Pro 2022?
The first iteration of Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro was released in 2020. Further versions, including 2022, were only slightly different from the original. The turning-off procedure remained mostly the same.
How do you power off Galaxy XCover?
All the methods you can switch off your Galaxy XCover Pro were described in this article. It is advisable, however, to read the user manual for your version.
How do I turn my Samsung phone off?
Older models of Samsung smartphones might be very different from the newer ones. Read the manual.
Read also: Where is clipboard on Samsung phone
I am the founder and managing editor of this website. Me and my team share tips, tricks, news, reviews, and guides for your electronic devices.