How to unlock samsung galaxy a21 without password? All users understand how crucial it is to secure their Samsung A21 device with a passcode, pattern lock, number, or thumbprint to safeguard their privacy.
For data and privacy protection, virtually all Samsung phone models come with security features that let users establish passwords, pattern locks, or Google locks.
You can learn how to start the Samsung Galaxy A21 without a security code in this guide. Fortunately, there are several options.
How do you get into a locked Samsung A21?
Before determining whether your Samsung Galaxy A21 is secured, verify that it cannot be opened using common lock screen techniques.
Your Samsung phone may typically come with basic screen lock mechanisms like:
- Pattern: use your finger to attempt to create an easy pattern on your phone screen.
- PIN: enter four or more digits.
- Password: enter with at least 4 symbols.
Likewise, you can use other methods like:
- Fingertip: to open the Samsung phone, use fingertip recognition.
- Face recognition: attempt using the front camera’s eye sensor for face ID unlocking.
- Intelligent scan: to use more sophisticated security measures that are accessible on some devices.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 using the Android multi-tool software?
The information on your Samsung phone can be fully erased using your PC.
All you need is a USB cable to link your Samsung phone to a PC or notebook and use the Android Multi Tool app’s erase device option.
First, you must:
- Android Multi Tool Download;
- with the aid of a USB cable, join your Samsung Galaxy A21 device to your computer;
- launch the program;
- you should use the developer settings in Settings to activate USB debugging on your Samsung device;
- each time your smartphone gets into recovery mode, hit the audio down and “power” buttons concurrently to start it up;
- choose the choice to completely wipe/factory reset your device’s memory (option 5);
- when the procedure is done, restart your Samsung phone.
Android Multi Tool installation
Your Android device must be reinstalled as a new device, even though it is in a like-new condition. Procedure 6 (for professional use the rs): unlock Samsung phone lock screen/reset Samsung Galaxy A21 by the base and set up the base ROM/new ROM. If so, you can reboot the Samsung Galaxy A21 and load a fresh copy of the phone’s software, such as a fresh Samsung Galaxy A21 ROM
However, your Android device will operate more effectively than ever if you choose the right ROM and software for it, which are typically very simple to find.
- After the firmware has been unlocked, install TWRP.
- Install any kind of modified ROM you desire.
- TWRP firmware is utilized to update the modified ROM.
There are numerous ways to do this. TWRP is known as the most useful way for everyone.
How do you unlock Samsung phone if you forgot the password?
Use the procedures listed below to restart, access, or fully reconfigure the Samsung Galaxy A21 if you’ve lost your lock screen pattern, password, PIN, or facial unlock to be able to unlock Samsung password in the future.
- You’ll see the “Forgot pattern” after several unsuccessful efforts to open your phone.
- Forgotten pattern lock screen
- Input your Google Identity login and password that you created before on your phone.
- Install the screen security again.
- Find out how to secure the device.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 by factory resetting
This technique will delete the lock screen password or code as well as erase every record from your device, so it is advisable to create a backup before using it.
You can perform a factory restore if your Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone is sluggish or freezes, you require it to bypass screen lock.
By putting the Samsung A21 through a factory data reset, follow these procedures to get around on how to unlock screen lock
- Tap the “power” button and the volume down simultaneously while your device is off.
- After the Samsung logo appears, release the buttons, and then quickly tap and tap and hold the “power” button once more.
- Release all the buttons once the Android device manager recovery mode appears.
- Make use of the “volume” buttons by pushing the “power” button, navigating to the menu, and choosing to “wipe data/factory reset”.
- Reload the system. Now reboot the phone. After restarting, the lock screen passcode will be gone.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 with Google security question
You can select a security question to use in case you lose your passwords or other preferences the next time you use Google/Samsung device account to back them up.
After continually attempting an incorrect pattern while on your closed screen:
- The choice to erase the pattern will be available.
- Your phone will then ask you the previously-set Google security query after you hit that.
- The right response is that.
- You will be prompted by settings to select a new lock screen pattern.
- Confirm the changed pattern.
The Samsung devices can now be unlocked with the updated Samsung password after using the lock screen.
If you’re able to recall your Google security requests by memory, only then does this apply. Any other way prevents you from using this technique.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 with “Google find my device”?
This technique is usually applied in cases of theft or data loss on your gadget.
Your data is extremely susceptible when your Samsung device is taken, and the person who stole it might attempt to make use of it against you.
Because of this, Google offers the option to completely wipe your locked phone hard drive of all info to disable the lock screen activated by the other third-party app third-party lock screen.
There are a few requirements:
- “Google Find My smartphone” must be connected to your smartphone.
- You are required to have an online connection with the same Samsung account on your computer.
Usually, you can use the hard restart option to unlock Samsung phone if you lose your lock screen password.
You should then employ this strategy
- Visit the official “Google locate my gadget” website while logged into your Google/Samsung account.
- Your Samsung device will show up in the inventory of available devices if you have “find my device” connected to it.
- When you select your device, choices like “protect the device”, “play music”, “erase the device”, and others will be available.
- All the info on your phone will be deleted if you choose to wipe/factory reset the device.
The mobile feature of the device will cease to be secure and the UI of the secure device will be brand new after the data has been deleted.
More information on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 without password you can find by opening this link.
How to unlock Samsung phone, Galaxy A21 by hard reset?
When you cannot use your locked phone, a full hard reset or restart is usually used to unlock Samsung phone.
This suggests that either your thumbprint is incorrect or that you have lost the lock screen pattern or password.
You’ll have to attempt a forced factory reset again as a consequence.
Follow the instructions below to conduct a complete reset on your Android smartphone.
- Power off your phone.
- The phone lock screen will turn on after you hold down the “power” button and the “volume up” button together for a short period.
- Release all buttons to activate the Samsung phone once it vibrates and displays the logo.
- A screen alongside an option from the mobile feature menu holding a lot of information will show.
- Erase all the data/factory reset selections using the audio settings.
- The approval window will show up. Select “factory data reset” by toggling the choice.
- On the following page, choose “wipe cache”.
- To restore the phone after properly wiping the partition, choose “reboot system now.”
- After you switch on your Android device manager, your phone will be pulled out of the factory.
What is the default pin for Samsung A21?
The SIM PIN by default is 1111.
How to enable/disable/modify SIM PIN
- The SIM card is locked so that it cannot be used until the proper code is input when a SIM PIN is enabled.
- Proceed to Locate the SIM PIN/PUK.
- To reach the apps page through the display screen, scroll up from the middle of the screen.
- These guidelines only pertain to the basic locked screen configuration to unlock Samsung phone.
- Navigate using the biometrics and security settings button in settings.
- Select “Other” security options from the “Security” area.
- Then select “Set up SIM card protection”.
- To put on the button or off, touch the “lock SIM card” button.
- Ensure that your “lock SIM card” button is switched on before performing the following steps to update your SIM PIN
- Select “Modify SIM card PIN”.
- Then click “OK” after entering the existing PIN.
- The SIM card’s PIN is 1111 by default.
- Tap “OK” after entering the new PIN.
- Retype the updated PIN and press “OK”.
- Type in your existing PIN and hit “OK”.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 password lock with ADB
The Android Debug Bridge tools and command line must be familiarized with to use this technique.
Let’s move on to a few stages after you have installed ADB on your computer
- Connect your gadget to a PC or notebook using a USB debugging enabled cable.
- In the command window that appears after hitting Win + R and entering CMD
Bypass password on Galaxy A21 via safe mode
This choice ought to work for you if you’ve loaded third-party software to configure a lock screen for your Samsung phone.
Press the power icon while holding down the power off the choice to start the computer in safe mode.
After selecting “OK”, reset your locked phone.
After it has been switched on, find the program you used to configure the lock screen settings and uninstall or erase the info from it.
These are the procedures for unlocking the process of regaining access to a protected Samsung phone. Keep in your mind that a smartphone is a complicated gadget.
If you choose to use the application technique, you run the risk of damaging your Samsung phone and bricking it if you don’t follow the instructions exactly as we’ve laid them out.
If you’re interested in how to unlock the Samsung S9 with network unlock code, please, follow the link and read the post.
I am the founder and managing editor of this website. Me and my team share tips, tricks, news, reviews, and guides for your electronic devices.