Samsung Galaxy S10 add HD feature on the camera. So, the quality of the image and video is better. However, the users need to activate it if they want to make HD calls on Galaxy S10. As the beginner, you must do not familiar yet with this feature. Consequently, this page comes to help you understand the way to make calls. This Samsung HD calling feature gives an extremely clear voice for everyone. As though, you are talking with people in the same space. Even, it occurs for a long distance or the other country. Nevertheless, it demands a little bit of a requirement. Let’s see it!
5 Steps to Make HD Calls on Galaxy S10
In fact, how to make HD calls on Galaxy S10 is a piece of cake. There are only 5 steps to activate it where you only need some minutes to do:
- Start from the middle of the Galaxy S10 home screen. Scroll down or up to access the application. By the way, this instruction is only for the Mode Standard and the default home screen layout.
- Continue to the Setting and then Connection also the advanced call.
- Here, you can switch on or switch off the HD by tapping the Advanced Call switch. The position of the switch is on the top right.
- Wait for the notification review. Afterward, confirm with tapping OK.
- Then, it is active and you will see a blue dot. Next, you must choose one of the options such as HD voice and video calls. At the time the video call is active, other people can see the phone has a video call. The second choice is you only get the HD voice.
Causing to use of HD calling Feature
There are 5 things that you should know to make HD calls on Galaxy S10. Those 5 essential things are:
- You or the users who still use Network Extender 1X / 3G or TTY / TDD device cannot use this HD feature.
- Conversely, HD Sound on a smartphone can be active if you use the 4G Network Extender.
- If you are in Alaska, never turn off HD Sound for troubleshooting purposes. This can cause the device to roam from the Verizon Wireless network.
- HD Voice Calls require that both parties have a Verizon 4G LTE network. Then, devices that support this feature simultaneously perform voice and data.
- HD sound is not included in the existing sound package. It is included in ordinary voice calls with bills per minute.
Well, those are the steps to make HD calls on Galaxy S10. It is really easy but you should at least has a 4G network and your partner too. Enjoy it!
Leave a Reply