Maybe several people confused and don’t know about bloatware. Well, it is kind of applications that pre-installed during the assembly process in the manufacture. This application will make a bad performance on your Galaxy S10. Not all of them useless on your Galaxy S10, but sometimes it makes some trouble and you must do something to solve it. If you want to get rid of it, below is how to remove bloatware from your Galaxy S10.
When facing the problem with bloatware, you have two options to deal with it. The first one you will disable it and the second one, you will uninstall it. For you that have no more space inside the phone memory, it is better for you to remove or uninstall it. It is better than disable the bloatware that consumes your space but you cannot use the applications. It is just a junk on your phone.
How to Remove Bloatware from Galaxy S10 with easy steps
- First, please turn on your Galaxy S10.
- Next, go to your menu and pen all the App view on the screen.
- Find the bloatware applications inside your phone.
- Choose the applications that you want to uninstall/remove.
- If the applications that you want to be located inside a folder, you must click the folder first.
- To remove it, just tap and also hold the app icon until you get some notification on the screen.
- On the screen, you will see a pop-up that shows the way to remove the bloatware.
- Just follow it and choose to remove it.
After reading the way how to remove bloatware from Galaxy S10, you will practice it soon on your phone. So, you will get more space through it and the bloatware never gives some trouble again in your phone. Be wise on using your phone to remove the useless applications that make your phone performance worse. If your phone memory full, absolutely your phone will freeze or hang.