Email is an important application which all people internationally use. It’s almost the same as an SMS on phone but it doesn’t require any phone number. Also, you need to connect to the Internet to access the email. People used to use a PC to install the email. Yet, nowadays, you can use email on your phone including Galaxy S10. Setting email on your Samsung Galaxy S10 is easy to do. You just need to follow some steps. Let’s see how to setting email on Galaxy S10 in these following details.
Steps to Setting Email on Samsung Galaxy S10
Setting email on Galaxy S10 is not difficult as you imagine. You just need to add your personal email account; and how to do that? Well, let’s see it below!
- Swiping up the center space. Go to the Home screen and swipe the center space of it. This is done so that you can access the application screen. After swiping the space, go to ‘Setting’ and select ‘Accounts and backup’. Then, choose ‘Accounts’.
- Adding an email account. Before you are about to add an email account, make sure you choose the appropriate email account’s type. There are many email types available including Personal POP3, Personal IMAP, etc. Do the same thing with the email account sub-type. Choose your email provider including Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, Spark Business email, Xtra mail, AOL, Verizon, etc.
- Entering the email address. After selecting the email type and email provider, you must enter your email address and its password. Then, click ‘Next’. There will be some requested permissions required. Tap ‘allow’ and then click ‘Next’. Wait for your device to configure your email.
What if the username or password incorrect?
Sometimes, when you start setting an email, you might find any trouble such as the incorrect email password. Then, if it happens, you need to do some things below:
- Clear email cache and data. First, you go to the Home screen. Then, swipe up the home screen to access the application screen. Select the option ‘Setting’ and ‘Application’. Choose ‘Email’ and then, tap ‘Storage’. Click ‘Clear cache’. After that, you need to restart your device and set up your email over again.
- Factory reset. Actually, factory reset is for rebooting your phone once it works slowly. However, you may try this way if you can’t set the email. Yet, you must notice that doing the factory reset will clear all data on your phone. It includes files like pictures, videos, etc. To do a factory reset, you have to turn off your phone. Press and hold the volume up and Bixby key together. Then, do the same thing with the power button. Wait for 30 to 60 seconds to release the green logo. After that, press ‘the Volume down’ → ‘Power button’ → ‘Reboot system now’.
If you still have a problem related to setting email on Galaxy S10, you may contact the Samsung center near your city or go to Samsung Support Page here.
I am the founder and managing editor of this website. Me and my team share tips, tricks, news, reviews, and guides for your electronic devices.