What should be the recommended methods for transferring Samsung photos to a PC? Especially when you need to transfer a large number of images from your Samsung Galaxy to your computer. If you just copy and paste Android photos using email or instant messages, you may lose or duplicate some important photos. The article presents 3 approaches to transfer images from Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ to a USB drive. So, how to download photos from Samsung Galaxy S 10 plus?
Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy S10 to a USB Drive with USB Cable
We put this method in the first place, because it is the simplest and most likely to work with almost any Samsung device. After all, all mobile devices use USB for charging, and every modern Windows PC has at least one USB port that you can use.
- To transfer S 10 pictures from a Samsung device to a computer using a USB cable:
- Connect the device to the computer using a USB cable.
- When you start the device drivers for the first time, they are automatically downloaded and installed on your computer. If your system requests permission to do this, provide it.
- On a Samsung device, when asked to allow access to device data, allow it.
- Open File Explorer on your computer on this PC, and you will see the Samsung device in the Devices and Disks section. Now you can use File Explorer to access the contents of the device file, including all S 10 pics.
The S 10 pic are located in the DCIM folder on most devices. That’s how do I transfer photos from my computer to a USB stick. More information in this video:
How to Export and Import Samsung Galaxy S10 Images Selectively
How do you transfer photos from your phone to a flash drive? If there is a tool that will help you switch all the data from one phone to another, it will save you a lot of time. Syncios Data Transfer is what you need. Syncios Data Transfer support for transferring all Samsung data to a PC in one click. How to transfer photos from android phone to USB flash drive? Several data types are supported for transmission.
- Step 1: Install and run Syncios Data Transfer on your computer, then select the “Transfer” module on the left. Then connect your Samsung device to your computer via a USB cable or via a Wi-Fi connection. Now you can transfer images to both a PC and another smartphone.
- Step 2: Make sure that the Samsung device should be on the left and the other device should be on the right. If this is not the case, click the “Flip” icon to change the position. Then click “Next” to select the content you want to transfer.
- Step 3: Syncios syncs the data from the Samsung device, and you can select the content in the middle panel. Just mark the desired categories. Finally, click “Next” to start.
Backup and Restore Samsung Galaxy S10 Media
Samsung Galaxy S10 allows you to make a backup without accessing third-party services. So, you can create a backup and save it in the device’s memory. To do this, you will need:
- Open the settings.
- Go to the “About phone” section, then select “Backup and Restore”.
- Click the “Mobile device” button.
- Mark the necessary data, including applications, multimedia, as well as contacts from the notebook.
- Click on the label “Create a backup copy”.
Next, the automatic backup creation process will begin. The resulting file must be moved to another device, where it is planned to restore it. If the backup is performed before resetting the settings, the backup should be transferred temporarily (for example, to a computer), and then returned to the Samsung Galaxy S10 again.
It takes time to create a backup element. The duration of the operation depends on how many files are placed in the copy. The more information there is, the longer the information is stored. On average, the procedure takes 10-20 minutes.