Giving your gadget to your children is very dangerous. It can give many bad effects to them both for psychology and health. However, it is a syndrome which is unstoppable. Luckily, Samsung has Kid’s Home feature. Here, it will inform how to use Kids Home on Galaxy S10 and how to exit without a PIN. The most important thing is there is much information which makes you stay here longer. Actually, not all smartphones can apply it. You can conduct how to apply for children’s Home society on Samsung Galaxy S10 and Android version 9.0.
How to Use Kids Home Feature on Galaxy S10
Samsung very cares to the customers and it feels quite concerned about the recent condition. A lot of children use a smartphone without control. Besides that, they choose games or videos which are not suitable for them. It is very dangerous and Samsung Galaxy S10 comes to save it. You have to master how to use Kids Home feature on your Samsung S10 as soon as possibl
They will enjoy many fun and safe children’s contents in a playful learning environment. It helps you to set the playtime limit control permissions. The Kids Home application also provides usage reports so you know what your child is learning. Kids Home is simple to set up and the location is in your phone’s notification panel. Here are 5 steps to use:
- Start with pulling down the notification panel and then slide it to the left.
- Start to set up by taping the Kids Home icon and tap “Start” to download.
- Tap “Next” and then set a Pin by entering 0000. The PIN allows you to set parental controls and check usage reports. Nevertheless, most importantly is kids cannot exit Kids Home without it.
- Further, it will display the Kids Home main screen.
- However, you may need to download each app on the home screen on first use.
Exit without PIN
In Kids Home, you can get to know the main features such as My Phone, My Camera, My Gallery, and My Browser. They (kids) can choose a range of creative content including coloring, a sticker maker, and voice changing software, games, and videos. Even, there is a coding game that encourages creative and logical thinking. You (parents) can enter and access setting, create children’s profiles, set daily playtimes and check usage and activities.
The, here are 8 steps to exit without PIN:
- Firstly, you ought to press and hold the power button until the “Power off” option appears.
- Secondly, touch and hold it until the “Safe mode” option emerges.
- Tap to enter it (the Safe mode).
- Go to “Settings” for rebooting
- Search for “Kids Home” and then select the Kids Home app
- Tap “Uninstall” and tapping “OK” to confirm
- Once more, press the power button again.
- Then, restart your phone and exit Safe Mode tapping “Restart”.
Okay, those are some information on how to use Kids Home feature on Samsung Galaxy S10. Let’s play!
I am the founder and managing editor of this website. Me and my team share tips, tricks, news, reviews, and guides for your electronic devices.